Monday, April 13, 2009

eating an elephant

…….so having fear for a moment that I couldn’t control it
that I was losing myself and I’m off of my focus

now I’m back on my grind and I’m putting the work in
and if I was anticipating pain then I’m feeling the hurting

I mean it really is certain that the pain would be coming
But it’s not the one you are expecting so why even worry

You could negotiate a storm don’t be stopped by the flurries
This positive attitude is a so hot that I’m calling it curry

Don’t push it or pull it if you expecting to fall
And if you walking on faith then keep walking tall

If this is your hour your minute your time
If you suppress the anxiety and you ready to shine

Then you can topple a giant and subdue king kong
And you can chase your dream without doing it wrong

And who is to say that by the words of this song
You wont be inspire to just carry on

I want you to be encouraged I want you to take up the fight
The shield is copper and missle is bright

The field is ready and the harvest is white
we can go in as workers working late into the night

we can pull up the weeds and and cut down the jeers
we are coming out of the clouds and into the clears

and when its all said and done and the witness is here
if the words are read aloud then the angels will hear

and then the stars will clap their hands and Gods sons will cheer
and those we thought were gone forever will soon reappear

an the the effects of malice will then disappear
and the truth of prophecy is perfectly clear

if you feel like your small and insignificant
I’m asking did you suppressed your gift again

that’s why the happiness is in giving it
because you hold it in so long you can’t feel the benefit

now don’t suspect me of being degenerate
just because money is gone and all of its spent

I don’t want to get ahead I just want to live to time indefinite
And you could do it too yes its evident

But you have to live your life like your eating the elephant
Make every spoonful count nothings irrelevant ……..

No comments:

Post a Comment